Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Sister Tris

As you guys know, RYKA has been sponsoring women's races across the country this summer and I have been traveling willy-nilly attending them. Awesomely enough, the last race was in Columbia, Maryland which is conveniently located in Megan and Sterling's backyard. I talked Megan into doing the triathlon with me and then promptly hurt my back so....Megan is a rock star and went through with it anyway. The truth is that body marking is the only reason I even want to do one of these. It looks so hardcore.
Here is Megan getting ready for the swim. I had to go back to work so Ster-dog took the rest of the photos. Anyone want to take bets on whether those ever see the light of day?
One thing is for sure though. We are awfully cute.

So congrats Megan! You are a triathlete!

Now we have LOTOJA and the Nike Marathon left on the Clifford tour of events for 2006.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doovie said...

I was pumped when I saw that they were having the RYKA Iron Girl Triathlon in Dallas a few weeks ago, thinking that you would show up. No such luck.

9:39 PM  
Blogger k8 said...

awww! now i'm all disappointed!
next year my friend.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home