Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What is more fun than Relief Society?

Why, a surprise visit with Megan Clifford of course!

I heard from Sterling last week that Megan was going to be in Salt Lake this weekend for her high school reunion and while her schedule was rather full there was a possibility we might see her. So there I was driving to church on Sunday when I luckily checked my messages and discovered Megan was killing some time at the Gateway before her flight left, so Christasha and I met up with her at the mall for a treat.

Well, treats after there was a smoothie disaster.


Luckily, because Megan spends all her time saving the East Coast waters, she knows just what to do in emergency spill situations and was resourceful enough to even find a CAUTION sign to protect people walking by...amazing.


Megan and Christopher enjoyed ice cream treats as we discussed plans for the Philippines trip next May (Logan, we're all going to go after you get home, we'll tell you about it later).


I loved my ice cone dipped in chocolate, but just so you know a Dairy Queen medium is really huge.


I had to get to church for sacrament, so we said goodbye, but it was really great to see at least half of the rarely seen Baltimore Cliffords.

1 Comments:

Blogger k8 said...

there is seriously so much pressure on the clifford women to marry well. look at those two in-laws the boys brought us!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home